On this page
- 1. Don’t contact your ex for a while
- 2. Delete their number and all photos of the two of you together
- 3. Act like you’re doing just fine
- 4. Be active on social media
- 5. Spend time with friends and family
- 6. Be confident and independent
- 7. Delete your ex from all of your social media platforms
- 8. Change up your look
- 9. Detach yourself from the idea of getting back together
- 10. Flirt with other people
- 11. Make plans for the future without them
- 12. Start focusing on your happiness
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re looking for ways to make your ex miss you. And you’re in luck because we have 12 proven tips that will help do just that! When it comes to relationships, strong emotions are always a good thing. If your relationship ended on bad terms, both of you are feeling a lot of pain right now.
But by using these tips, you can turn that pain into something positive - making your ex miss you more than ever before!
1. Don’t contact your ex for a while
This may seem counter-intuitive, but giving your ex some space is one of the best ways to make them miss you. It’s easy to take each other for granted when you’re constantly texting, calling, or spending time together.
But when you suddenly disappear from their lives, it gives them a chance to realize how much they value your presence.
2. Delete their number and all photos of the two of you together
If you want to make your ex miss you, one of the best ways to do it is by distancing yourself from them both physically and emotionally. That means deleting their number from your phone and removing any photos of the two of you together from your social media accounts.
This will help create some distance between you and prevent you from wallowing in nostalgia.
3. Act like you’re doing just fine
When your ex sees that you’re doing just fine without them, it will make them miss you more. So go out with your friends, have fun, and live your life to the fullest!
Showing your ex that you’re happy and enjoying yourself will only make them want to be a part of your life again. They will regret ever letting you go!
4. Be active on social media
If you want your ex to miss you, it’s time to get active on social media! Post photos of yourself having fun, write status updates that make you seem happy and carefree and comment on other people’s posts.
Your ex will see all of this and wonder why they’re no longer part of your life. They’ll start to miss you and realize that they made a mistake by breaking up with you.
5. Spend time with friends and family
Make your ex miss you by spending time with the people who matter most to you. Whether it’s your family or your closest friends, spending time with the people you love will help remind you of what’s essential in life.
And when your ex sees how happy you are without them, it will only make them want you more. Also, take a picture and post it on social media!
6. Be confident and independent
One of the most attractive qualities in a person is confidence. So work on exuding confidence in everything you do, from how you dress to how you talk. And remember, being independent is just as important.
Show your ex that you can take care of yourself and that you don’t need them in your life to be happy. Independency is also an attractive trait, so they will be worried about losing you for good!
7. Delete your ex from all of your social media platforms
Social media can be a great way to stay connected with your friends and family. But when it comes to your ex, it’s best to hit the delete button. Seeing photos of you together will only make them miss you more, so it’s time to cut ties and move on.
Don’t get confused with our tip numbers 4 and 5! Even if your ex is already deleted from your Social media, I am sure they will still stalk you using their dummy account!
8. Change up your look
If you want to make your ex miss you, sometimes all it takes is a change in appearance. So if you’ve been thinking about getting a new haircut or trying out a unique style, now’s the time to do it!
Sometimes, it takes a fresh look to make someone realize just how much they miss you. Prove to them that you’re still the same person they fell in love with.
9. Detach yourself from the idea of getting back together
It’s important to detach yourself from the idea of getting back together. Instead, focus on enjoying your life and being the best version of yourself.
When you’re happy and content with who you are, it will only make your ex want you more.
10. Flirt with other people
If you want to make, your ex misses you, flirting with other people is a great way to do it. When they see you talking and laughing with other people, it will make them jealous and want your attention.
So go out there and have some fun!
11. Make plans for the future without them
Whether booking a vacation or simply making dinner reservations, show them that you’re moving on with your life and don’t need them to be happy. One of the best ways to make your ex miss you is by making plans for the future without them.
This will only make them want you more.
12. Start focusing on your happiness
When you’re happy and fulfilled, it’s only going to make them want to be a part of your life again. The most important thing you can do if you’re making your ex miss you is to focus on your own happiness.
So start doing things that make you happy and watch as your ex starts to miss you more and more.
By following these 12 tips, you’re sure to make your ex miss you. But most importantly, start focusing on your happiness and watch as your ex starts to miss you more and more. Thanks for reading!
Must-read books about exes
Exes can be a touchy subject. Whether you’re still hung up on them, or you’ve moved on, they’re often a topic that’s hard to avoid. If you’re in the former or latter camp, these books about exes might be for you. These titles explore everything from what it’s like to be dumped to how to deal with an ex who won’t go away.
- Flirting: How to Flirt for Women Wanting to Date a High-Value Man, Including Seductive Body Language Techniques and a Guide to Get Your Ex Back
- Relationship Goals: How to Win at Dating, Marriage, and Sex
- Don't Text Your Ex Happy Birthday: And Other Advice on Love, Sex, and Dating
- The Friends With Benefits Rulebook: How to Get in, Get Laid, and Get Out With Dignity (and Even a Relationship)
- She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman