On this page
An Aries is strong, brave, confident, and honest. However, they can also be quite impatient, moody, impulsive, and aggressive.
A Pisces is artistic, gentle, authentic, loyal, and independent. However, they can also be quite fearful, sad, closed-off, laid-back, and spiteful.
1. An Aries loves to help Pisces
Aries is always willing to help Pisces with their creative endeavors. They know that Pisces has a lot of great ideas, and they want to see them come to fruition.
Aries is also very attracted to the artistic side of Pisces. Pisces can be very romantic and expressive, and this is something that Aries loves and appreciates.
2. Aries is inspired by the nature of Pisces
Aries is also drawn to the spiritual side of Pisces. They are both very intuitive signs, and they understand each other on a deep level.
Pisces can help Aries tap into their inner wisdom and connect with their higher self. And for Aries, this is something that they crave and find deeply fulfilling.
Learn more about the Aries compatibility here!
3. An Aries and a Pisces share common goals
Aries and Pisces both want to make the world a better place. They are both driven by their ideals and values, and they have similar visions for the future.
Together, Aries and Pisces can do great things, and they will always be there for each other when times get tough. So if you’re an Aries and you’re attracted to Pisces, know that there’s a very good reason for it.
4. Pisces is super romantic, and an Aries appreciates this
Pisces are known for being very romantic and expressive. They wear their heart on their sleeve, and they pour all of their love into their relationships.
For Aries, this is something that is very attractive. They appreciate the depth of feeling that Pisces has, and they know that Pisces will always be there for them.
So if you’re an Aries and you find yourself drawn to the Pisces sign, know that your attraction is real and well-deserved. Pisces are amazing partners who will always support and inspire you!
5. An Aries appreciates how laid-back a Pisces is
Pisces are known for being very laid-back and easygoing. They don’t like to argue or fight, and they would much rather just go with the flow.
This is something that Aries finds very attractive. They know that Pisces will never try to put them in a box or control them. Instead, Pisces will give them the freedom and space that they need.
So if you’re an Aries and you find yourself drawn to a Pisces, know that your attraction is perfectly natural. An Aries and a Pisces are a perfect match for each other, and their relationship will be one of love and support for years to come.
6. An Aries loves to go on adventures and a Pisces is happy to go along with them
Aries loves to have new experiences and try new things. They are always up for an adventure, and they love to take risks.
Pisces is happy to go along with them on these adventures. They know that Aries will never put them in danger, and they trust them implicitly.
Learn more about the Pisces compatibility here!
7. If their relationship doesn’t work, an Aries and a Pisces can always be great friends
An Aries and a Pisces are very compatible, but if for some reason their relationship doesn’t work out, they can always be friends.
Pisces understand that an Aries needs to follow their heart, even if that means going in a different direction from them. And this is something that Aries truly appreciates about them.
8. An Aries and a Pisces are two signs that are meant to be together
Aries and Pisces are two signs that are meant to be together. They have a deep connection, and they understand each other on a very spiritual level.
If you’re an Aries and you’re attracted to a Pisces, know that your attraction is real and well-deserved. Pisces are amazing partners who will always support and inspire you!
9. Pisces is a sign that an Aries can always count on
Pisces is a sign that an Aries can always count on. They are loyal and supportive, and they will always be there for an Aries, no matter what.
So if you’re an Aries and you find yourself attracted to Pisces, know that your attraction is real and well-deserved. Pisces are amazing partners who will always support and inspire you!
Learn more about the Aries-Pisces compatibility here!
10. An Aries loves the help that a Pisces gives back
Aries always want to be doing things and they can get impatient when things don’t go their way. Pisces are gentle and authentic people who are there for an Aries when they need it.
Pisces have a strong spiritual side that helps to ground an Aries. They are also very loyal and independent, which is something that an Aries admires.
A Pisces is someone who an Aries can always count on, no matter what. They are the perfect partner to have by your side through thick and thin. 10/10 would recommend!
The definitive guide to astrology: Books for beginners and experts
If you’re interested in astrology, you’ll love these books! These titles take various approaches to the topic, giving you a well-rounded understanding of this ancient practice. From beginner guides to in-depth looks at specific aspects of astrology, these books have something for everyone.
- The Astrology of You and Me: How to Understand and Improve Every Relationship in Your Life
- Queer Cosmos: The Astrology of Queer Identities & Relationships
- Aspects in Astrology: A Guide to Understanding Planetary Relationships in the Horoscope
- The Complete Guide to Astrology: Understanding Yourself, Your Signs, and Your Birth Chart
- The Astrology of Love, Sex & Attraction: Explore Your Passion and Sexuality and Unlock the Secrets of your Heart
Traits & personality of the zodiac signs Aries & Pisces
AriesMarch 21 - April 19
- Season: Beginning of spring
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Element: Fire
- Color: Red
- Spirit animal: Hawk/Falcon
- Birthstone: Diamond
- Lucky number: 9
- Strengths: Strong, brave, confident, optimistic, honest
- Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, impulsive, aggressive
- Greatest compatibility: Leo Sagittarius Gemini
- Least compatibility: Cancer Libra Capricorn
PiscesFebruary 19 - March 20
- Season: End of winter
- Ruling planet: Neptune
- Element: Water
- Color: Violet
- Spirit animal: Wolf
- Birthstone: Aquamarine
- Lucky number: 7
- Strengths: Artistic, gentle
- Weaknesses: Fearful, sad
- Greatest compatibility: Scorpio Capricorn Taurus Cancer
- Least compatibility: Gemini Sagittarius